Five tips to improve Landing Page experience
Five tips to improve landing page experience
when it comes to making that ad seen super effective, its not all about whats in the ad itself… let’s not forget about your landing page experience! landing page experience is adword’s measure of how well your website gives people who click your ads exactly what they’re looking for quickly and effortlessly.
you certainly don’t want a highly relevant well-crafted ad that ends up taking a user off to a product or service they weren’t looking for ! the experience users have after they click on your ad and visit your landing page URL is just as important. It affects your ad Rank.Your cost per click(CPC) and your position in the ad auction. a poor experience may even result in your ads showing less often or not at all! let’s work to avoid all that to do so, keep these five tips in mind.
1. Offer relevant, useful and original content:
- Strive to offer features or content that are unique to your site.
- make your landing page directly relevant to your ad text and keyword:
- Be Specific: when the user wants a particular thing. if some one clicks on an ad for a sports car, they shouldn’t wind up on a general “all car models” and makes page.
- Be general: when the user wants options if someone’s looking to compare digital cameras, they probably don’t want to land on a specific model’s page.
2. Promote transparency and foster trustworthiness of your site:
- openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does.
- explain your products or services before asking visitors to fill out forms.
- make it easy for visitors to find your contact information.
- if you request personal information from of customers, make it clear why you’re asking for it and what you’ll do with it.
- distinguish sponsored links, like ads, from the rest of your website’s content.
3. Make mobile and computer navigation easy:
- Organize and design your page well, so people don’t have to hunt around for information.
- Make it quick and easy for people to order the product mentioned i your ad.
- Avoid pop-ups or other features that interfere with their navigation of your site.
- help customers find what they’re looking for by prioritizing above-the-fold content.
4. Be fast (decrease your page loading time):
make sure your landing page loads quickly once someone clicks on your ad, whether on a computer or mobile device.
5. Make your site (even more) mobile-friendly:
see how your site scores on mobile-friendliness and speed and find out how to improve it.